Eligibility and Registration
Only a non-profit organization listed in the federal statute can be considered an eligible entity. If eligible, they must meet the following requirements to dispense or administer 340B drugs:
- Complete registration to enroll each separate address that will prescribe or distribute drugs to patients;
- Register any contract pharmacy address;
- List any in-house pharmacy address that is different from a registered clinic as a ship-to location;
- Choose if 340B drugs will be used for Medicaid patients (carve-in);
- Complete annual recertification, and;
- Keep records to demonstrate compliance.